At Chapel Nurseries we have been providing quality gardening and estate services across the Isle of Wight for over 10 years. In that time we have established a loyal customer base and developed an excellent local reputation.
We work with a number of varied clients from small private gardens and holiday lets to sports clubs and small holdings. No matter the job, quality and customer satisfaction remain at the heart of everything we do.
Whether you need general garden maintenance, a complete overhaul, full landscaping, or commercial and smallholding maintenance, with Chapel Nurseries you can be sure of receiving the best quality at a competitive price.
We are a friendly bunch so don’t hesitate to get in touch or request a no-obligation quote.
Expanding our machinery
We always use quality, well-serviced equipment on all tasks to achieve the high standards we strive for. In 2014 we invested in larger machinery in order to take on larger contracts and increase the efficiency of our existing service to customers, this included:
- 37hp John Deere 3520 (4×4) compact tractor – A lightweight (1.3 ton) and smaller (under 1.8m wide) tractor yet powerful so it doesn’t compromise on efficiency or quality of finish. (For working on grassland or fine turf areas we have specialist turf tyres or Agricultural tyres for the jobs where more traction when needed)
- 300cx loader and attachments- This loader with attachments is very capable of moving and leveling large quantities of soil/aggregate or moving bulk bags and pallets of materials etc.
- Subsoiler/ pipelayer – We use this to aerate seriously compacted soil prior to planting or for laying pipe.
- 1.8m Flail mower – Can be used for mowing fine turf areas that are overgrown or are just too large, paddock topping and clearing scrub
- 1.8m Rotovator – Leveling and Seed/planting bed preparation
- 1.8m Ballast Roller – Rolling grassland and grass seed in.
We are fully insured with Public and Employers Liability.